We can make our intentions count!
If every step we take contributes to planet regeneration and communities’ resilience our future will be written in seeds, not in stone, and we will be making the most with what we have been handed by our ancestors, here and now:
MOSAIC salon is an open, regular and informal gathering and celebration space for transformation where restless seekers, creative leaders, beautiful rebels, wise healers, system magicians and resource hackers come together to humbly address core topics and build a “totally good future” for all.
Our context is bursting with possibility.
MOSAIC salon addresses the following Themes:
- The future of Time is abundant – living fully in purpose
- The future of Resources is renewable – inviting us to master radical distribution
- The future of Transactions is abundant – generating radical value embedding
- The future of Dignity is whole – leading to radical inclusion and interrelation
We will address the core themes in the following mindsets: dreaming, planning, doing and celebrating (in Dragon Dreaming language).
THE STRUCTURE OF MOSAIC SALON GATHERINGS:
- Coming together in plenary (online or, Covid permitting, in a beautiful space) and check in with the group in a “tour de circle”
- One of us will tell a short backcasting story, set in 2050, to invite the mindset of a totally positive future and introduce the theme for the gathering and briefly distinguish the breakout rooms
- Participants select a nurturing and meaningful breakout session to participate in (for 45 minutes) and join it – the offer will include personal and professional mastery as well as sharing “asks” to the community
- We reconnect in plenary for debriefing and sharing and checking out for those who leave at this point
- Participants join smaller celebration and conversation rooms (further discussions around the topic and dancing to wonderful music…)
DATES IN 2020
Communication will be inclusive in these gatherings – so we will be speaking English and Portuguese.
In an abundant system you can have your cake and eat it!
Whether we are having an online gathering or one in a physical space, there is always access to healing drinks and food for those who would like to order from our network of creators in the space of the “Food Manifesto”.
MOSAIC salon gatherings take root in the 18th century salons of France where individuals from a mix of different backgrounds and opinions were invited to discuss literature, art and life insights and share their views and opinions about current affairs and society’s future. They became an important source for revolutionary sentiment. We want to continue that tradition of social, cultural, political, and economic transformation through dialogue and add to the milieu personal, professional and planetary transformation as well.
MOSAIC SALON TEAM
Ana Salcedo Saldanha