Prior information: The use of the www.rebundance.com website of REBUNDANCE is governed by the following privacy terms and conditions, which the user will respect.
REBUNDANCE programs create a safe space for creation and ideas generation and connection for impact. All ideas, concepts, businesses born in a REBUNDANCE program are Creative Commons CC BY (this license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon the team’s work, even commercially, as long as they adequately credit the team and REBUNDANCE for the original creation).
1. LEGAL INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE:
This site belongs to REBUNDANCE, a Bluecity brand, with headquarters in Parque das Nações, Lisbon, legal number 510200508.
By using this site, the user agrees not to:
- Disrupt or interfere with the site’s security.
- Access a non-authorized area/account and its information.
- Relay, through this site, unsolicited advertising, chain mail, improper mail or any other type of unsolicited mass mailing (spam) to persons or entities that have not agreed to be the recipients of those messages.
- Try to obtain an unauthorized access to the site – or parts of it – that are restricted from public access.
Links to other sites:
- This site includes links to other sites.
- These links are provided only for the convenience of the site users.
- They DO NOT constitute any type of warranty, or sponsorship from REBUNDANCE regarding the sites to which the links point to, their contents, the services or products available through them and the companies associated with them.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
REBUNDANCE reserves the right to increase, eliminate or change the conditions of use of this site at any time, without prior notice, in order to adapt it to any modification resulting from the legislation in force or in order to guarantee or to improve the quality and effectiveness of the site.
REBUNDANCE is not responsible for any damages arising from the access and / or use of this site, namely, for the errors or outdating that may exist in its contents. Likewise, REBUNDANCE is not responsible for errors, discontinuations or damages that may arise from access and / or use of the sites or links to which it refers, as it has no control over its contents.
REBUNDANCE shall not be liable for damages resulting from viruses that may infect the user’s computer or network due to access to the site or transfer of content from the site to the user’s computer or network.
3. DATA PROCESSING IN NAVIGATION:
This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
4. PERSONAL DATA:
Navigation on this site does not necessarily imply the provision of personal data.
REBUNDANCE however, makes available through this site, access to registration in activities, events and a Newsletter . For this purpose, the user must provide the requested data, which will be used exclusively for the purposes indicated in the respective online forms, with the consent of the user.
REBUNDANCE respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
5. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
All conflicts that may arise as a result of the use of this site will be resolved in accordance with the current legislation in Portugal, being submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of the district of Lisbon, expressly renouncing any other forum or jurisdiction.