THE FUTURE IS WRITTEN IN SEEDS
27€ + postage
And if the future is written in seeds (not in stone) we may very well like to know more about which are the seeds we need to carry into our totally good future in the Mediterranean region:
- Jerusalem sage (Phlomis purpurea)
- Judas tree (Cercis siliquastrum)
- Common myrtle (Myrtus communis L.)
- Sticky samphire (Districhia viscosa)
- Ash (Fraxinus excelsior)
- Laurustinus (Viburnum tinus)
- Juniperus (Juniperus turbinata)
- False olive (Phillyrea angustifolia)
- Scorpion vetch (Coronilla glauca)
- Butcher’s Broom (Ruscus aculeatus)
- Box Elder (Acer negundo)
- Cypress (Cupressus macrocarpa)
- Chickpea (Cicer arietinum)
And what if we could hold these future seeds in a coin – even in a small pouch?
REBUNDANCE created this future seeds pouch together with Joaquim Espada, who dedicates his time to agroforestry: the future seeds pouch holds the real and tangible possibility of a syntropic forest!
Whether you hold it close to you as an inspiring metaphor for life or plant them and curate the ground they grow in, these seeds are part of the totally good future we desire!
The seed pouch includes a seed coin, an envelope with seeds and the list of seed species included.
all prices include VAT
TO PLANT IN A VASE
- Sow in a pot at least 20x20cm (the bigger, the better, so that the roots have space to grow).
- Fill the pot with soil.
- Place the coin 1cm deep inside the soil in a horizontal position.
- Keep a shaded vase or put it in a place where it can catch the first morning sun.
- Keep the soil moist, but not soaked.
TO PLANT DIRECTLY IN THE GROUND
- Make sure that the seed site will not be subject to cleaning or cutting actions (you can sow next to an existing bush or tree).
- Ensure that you sow the coin in the rainy season or, if in the dry season, someone needs to watering this soil regularly (the best time to sow is in the first rains of autumn).
- Place the coin 1cm deep into the soil in a horizontal position.